We are pleased to welcome you back to our soft play areas in selected Dobbies stores.
Soft Play areas are temporarily closed
Following the latest Government update on tackling Covid-19, we are sorry to advise that the Soft Play areas have temporarily closed.
Changes we’ve made:
- Removal of all ball pits and loose items
- Restricted entry for ages 2 and up (adults with babies are unable to enter the play area).
- Capacity reduced by 50% to limit numbers in at one time.
Enhanced Cleaning Process
- A deep clean will be scheduled before any of our soft plays reopen.
- A fogging application of a sanitising germ spray that protects for up to 30 days will also be applied at regular intervals.
- Cleaning of the equipment and area will be completed every morning, evening and sessions have been staggered to allow cleaning throughout the day.
For the safety of our team and customers we also ask that:
- If you have a temperature or feel unwell, please do not enter the restaurant or soft play.
- You keep a safe distance from others at all times, following social distance guidelines.
- You wash hands regularly.
Booking your session:
- Select your 90 minute session.
- Payment for your session will be taken at the till when you arrive on the day.
- Walk in spaces may be available however we recommend pre booking to avoid disappointment.