Changes we’ve made:
- Removal of all ball pits and loose items
- Restricted entry for ages 2 and up (adults with babies are unable to enter the play area).
- Capacity reduced by 50% to limit numbers in at one time.
- Balls have been removed from Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish stores
Enhanced Cleaning Process
- A deep clean will be scheduled before any of our soft plays reopen.
- Cleaning of the equipment and area will be completed every morning, evening and sessions have been staggered to allow cleaning throughout the day.
For the safety of our team and customers we also ask that:
- If you have a temperature or feel unwell, please do not enter the restaurant or soft play.
- You keep a safe distance from others at all times, following social distance guidelines.
- You wash hands regularly.
Booking your session:
- Select your 60 minute session.
- Payment for your session will be taken at the till when you arrive on the day.
- Walk in spaces may be available however we recommend pre booking to avoid disappointment.