With the exception of orders for Two Person Delivery or Supplier Direct Delivery, we offer the following service:
- Orders placed after 1pm will usually be dispatched the following working day. Therefore orders placed on a Friday afternoon will be dispatched on Monday. Once dispatched, orders should be received within 7 working days, unless otherwise stated on the product page.
- Orders for delivery to offshore islands and parts of the Highlands can take a day or two more. Please contact us for further details.
- We aim to deliver to UK mainland addresses from Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm unless otherwise stated.
- Depending on the parcel carrier we use, you will receive
- either an email or text the evening before the first delivery is attempted, and again on the day of delivery with an anticipated time slot.
- an email on the day of delivery to confirm you will get a delivery that day
Supplier direct delivery
Large or heavy items which are not available via our "Two Person Delivery" service, or specialist items such as flowers, will be dispatched directly by our supplier. The arrangements vary from supplier to supplier and item to item, so please check the specific delivery information and any associated costs on the relevant product page.
Typical delivery times:
|Supplier||Typical delivery time|
|AFK Marketing||28 working days|
|Dibleys Nurseries||5-8 working days|
|Handy||21 working days|
|Hedstrom||5-8 working days|
|Kelkay||21 working days|
|Plantworks (Empathy)||7 working days|
|Rowlawn||21 working days|
|Thompson & Morgan||7 working days|
|Vegepod||7 working days|
Regrettably, we are unable to offer some products to customers in BT, JE, and GY postcodes (Northern Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey) at the moment.
You'll see this in your basket at the checkout stage if the particular product is restricted.
We deliver gift cards to UK postcodes for a standard charge of £2.
Wyevale Garden Centres gift cards can now be redeemed in any Dobbies Garden Centre.
Simply take your gift card to any Dobbies Garden Centre and present it at the till when making your purchase.
Click here to find your nearest Dobbies Garden Centre.
We do not offer a delivery service to addresses outside the UK.
Deliveries will be affected during the busy festive period.
If your order is dispatched by Dobbies:
Orders dispatched by Dobbies must by placed by 12pm midday on 19th December for Christmas delivery.
Orders placed after this date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas.
There will be no deliveries made on the 25th December, 26th December or 1st, 2nd and 3rd January.
If your order is dispatched direct from our suppliers:
Our suppliers operate various delivery methods and have varying cut off times for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
Delivery information is detailed on the “Delivery and returns” section on product pages.
How to determine if your order is dispatched direct from our suppliers:
- Our product page details this in the "Delivery & Returns" section if it is dispatched by one of our suppliers.
- On the basket page of your order, product shows “Dispatched by: Supplier” if it is dispatched by one of our suppliers. If it says "Dispatched by: Dobbies", then your order is dispatched from Dobbies directly.
Please see the table below detailing cut off times and when deliveries will resume.
|Supplier||Last order date for Christmas delivery||Date when deliveries resume|
|AFK Marketing||6th December||4th January|
|Dibleys Nursery||20th December||5th January|
|Hedstrom||21st December||3rd January|
|Kelkay||15th December||4th January|
|Rolawn||13th December||5th January|
|Thompson & Morgan||20th December||4th January|
|Vegepod||20th December||4th January|
|PlantWorks (Empathy)||22nd December||3rd January|
|The Little Botanical||17th December||4th January|
Dobbies Plant Fulfilment
|20th December||3rd January|
|Dobbies DC||19th December||December 29th (No orders dispatched 1st, 2nd or 3rd January)|