Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 100g bulgur wheat and quinoa (300g cooked weight)
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- 20g mint, leaves roughly chopped
- 20g parsley, roughly chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to pack instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine the oil and vinegar with some seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Add the cooked bulgur wheat and quinoa, red onion, tomatoes and cucumber with the olives and half the herbs and feta. Mix to combine, then transfer to a serving dish or individual plates and top with the remaining herbs and feta.