- 65ml Jura Journey whisky
- 10 freshly picked mint leaves
- 12.5ml sugar syrup (method to make your own below)
- Ice (cubes or crushed)
For the garnish
- Large sprig of fresh mint
- Paper straw
1. Dissolve 200g sugar in 100ml water over a low heat. Leave to cool, then bottle. It can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.
2. Put the Jura Journey whisky, mint leaves, sugar syrup and ice into a cocktail mixer and shake.
3. Strain cocktail into a highball glass filled with crushed ice. Churn gently with a long handled spoon.
4. Top with more ice and garnish with a large sprig of fresh mint. Serve and enjoy!