For the Noodles:
- Bring some salted water to the boil in a pan and cook the noodles for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Drain the water off and dry.
- In a wok heat the oil until hot.
- Add the onions and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles and fry for 5 minutes on a reduced heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients until all the noodles are covered. Drain off and store in the refrigerator until cool.
- Mix the ingredients together and marinade.
For the Salad:
- Place 60g of your chosen salad leaves in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Now, working from the furthest part of the bowl start to build in straight lines in the following order: 40g Soya beans, 100g Chinese noodles, 100g marinated tofu and finally, closest to you, the julienne carrot.
- To finish sprinkle over the 30g of pickled fennel.