For this craft you’ll need:
- Paper (you can use white or coloured paper, whatever you have at home)
Step 1: Hunt for leaves
- Before you start creating, you’ll need a mix of leaves. Try and find different sizes and shapes. This will help you create interesting and unusual designs.
Step 2: Painting your leaves
- Make sure your leaves are clean and dry before painting.
- Use your brush to add paint on the textured side and don’t add paint on too thickly as you won’t be able to see the detail.
Step 3: Start pressing
- Gently pick up your painted leaves and place them on the paper, paint side down.
- Push down gently and then peel them off, revealing your colourful print.
- Keep repeating until you are happy with your design.
We'd love to see your creations
Share your leaf prints on social using #DobbiesLittleSeedlings and tag us, we’ll be sharing some of our favourites.