Skip to main content
- 35cm terracotta pot
- 20cm terracotta pot
- 15cm terracotta pot
- Your choice of herbs
- Horticultural grit
- Watering can
- Gardening gloves
Step By Step Guide
- Choose your favourite herbs - a mix of different colours and textures looks great - and three different sized pots.
- Add compost to your largest pot until it's virtually full.
- Sit the next pot on the compost and begin to plant herbs in the bottom pot around the smaller one.
- Repeat with the middle and top pots.
- Add a layer of grit to the surface of the compost in each pot to keep weeds at bay and stop rain splash marking your herbs.
- Water the pyramid gently. Remember to water regularly during the groing season and feed with liquid fertiliser every week to keep your herbs at their best.