- Your choice of strawberry plants
- Strawberry planter
- Hand trowel
- Good quality multi-purpose compost
- Wooden plant labels
- Tomato fertiliser
- Watering can
Step By Step Guide
- Choose from our wide range of delicious strawberry varieties.
- Put a layer of crocks (broken crockery) in the base for drainage and half fill with quality multi-purpose compost.
- Working from the inside of the planter, pass the foliage out through the planting holes, topping up with more compost as you go.
- Repeat until you’ve filled all the planting holes. Then add a couple more plants in the top, firm into place and label with the variety name.
- Water your planter well to settle the compost around the roots. Keep moist, feeding with tomato food for an added boost during the growing season.
- Stand in a sunny spot near the house ready to enjoy home-grown strawberries from early summer.
Know Your Strawberries
One of the best early season strawberries for a bumper crop, producing masses of large firm berries in June and July.
The perfect mid-summer strawberry for a bumper crop of tasty fruits. Berries are large, sweet and just the thing for puddings.
A great mid to late season variety with enormous fruits that are sweet, juicy and delicious.