Fragrance Description: A soothing, fresh scent that gently cleanses the spirit and gives it a soft touch of innocence
The traditional design of our classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, the medium jar candle provides 65 to 75 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Made with the finest ingredients, including natural fragrance extracts. Jar candles should burn 1 hour for every 25mm diameter, to ensure a clean and even burn.
Fragrance Description: A soothing, fresh scent that gently cleanses the spirit and gives it a soft touch of innocence.
How to love your Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you've tried them all!
Candles can cause fires. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts. Place on a stable, heat resistant surface. The jar may become hot (handle carefully). Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax. Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
Contains: Citronellol, Geranyl acetate, Geraniol, Nerol, Octabenzone. May produce an allergic reaction.