Weber's Spirit™ EO-210™ Gas Barbecue is a good looking and stylish piece of equipment that is easy to use, compact and of the great build quality that you would expect from Weber®. For durability, this barbecue has a powder coated steel frame which supports the porcelain-enamelled cooking box with two stainless steel burners, porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer Bars and porcelain-enamelled cooking grates. With a full-width handle, the lid is easy to raise, and features an easy-to-read thermometer so that you can monitor the cooking heat inside without having to lift the lid and lose heat. The control panel sits on the front of the cooking box, offering the option to regulate each burner independently to give you total grill control. The castored cart has a front screen which will hide a 5kg gas bottle, disposable drip tray, and other accessories you may need. Handy tool hooks and a side table for preparation are a practical bonus. Compact and manoeuvrable, the Weber® Spirit™ EO-210™ Gas BBQ is a great choice for smaller spaces and restricted storage. Built to last, Weber's Spirit series has been designed to introduce you to the wonderful world of gas barbecuing, so why not give it a go!
- Two stainless steel burners
- Porcelain enamelled flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid with centre mounted thermometer
- Crossover ignition system
- Warming rack
- Fixed side table with utensil rack
H 120cm x W 110cm x D 65cm
Full Delivery & Returns
This product will be dispatched using our "Named Day Delivery" service:
- For UK mainland addresses, after you place your order we will email you a link to our delivery calendar, so you can choose your delivery date. This will offer a choice of delivery dates from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) available for your postcode.
- Saturdays will be included during peak times although will not be available for all areas.
- For addresses in, the Highlands and offshore islands, our parcel carrier will call you within 10 working days of ordering to agree a convenient delivery day Monday to Friday.
- Once your order has been scheduled for delivery, our parcel carrier will contact you 24 hours beforehand providing you with a 3-hour time window for delivery.
- We currently do not deliver to Northern Ireland.
- We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
- In the infrequent event of problems on the day of delivery, you will receive a call to notify you and discuss alternative arrangements.