Salad Leaves Collection
The Salad Leaves Collection is ideal for baby leaves and quick and easy 'cut and come again' salad leaves. Use them to create individual mixes throughout the summer. It includes the following:
- American Land Cress - a quick and easy alternative to watercress.
- Coriander Cilantro - bred for large succulent leaves, it is slow to form seed.
- Lettuce Salad Bowl Red and Green - attractive cut and curled 'oak leaf' shaped leaves.
- Mustard Red Giant - tangy, spicy leaves shaded red. Larger leaves are hotter.
- Rocket - attractive leaves with a distinctive peppery flavour.
- Spinach Lazio F1 - baby leaves add good flavour and texture.