Kent & Stowe Professional Bypass Secateurs are specifically, and carefully designed to be suitable for cutting delicate stems, the bypass action reduces the likelihood of bruising and damage when cutting and pruning.
SK5 carbon steel, heat-treated blades, a rubber cushioned shock absorber and lightweight aluminium handles all combine to be supremely effective in the pruning and cutting of roses, shrubs and other green live wood.
- High-quality SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades.
- Dual position catch allowing you to adjust the span of the handles, making it comfortable in use for both smaller and larger hands.
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade and prevent them from sticking.
- Rubber cushioned shock absorber provides smooth working and soft closing.
- Drop forged aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip.
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem.
- Ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud.
- For roses, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Bypass secateurs are not ideal for dead wood as this would blunt the blades.
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.