The Kent & Stowe Kids Digging Spade has been beautifully hand crafted to ensure that the tool is suitable and appropriate for young gardeners. Recommended for children 4 years old and above, the spade should be used with adult supervision, and is a great way to get little ones involved in digging and cultivating.
- High quality stainless steel head.
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD.
- Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult's digging spade.
- Hand crafted to ensure the tool is suitable for children.
- Used for cultivating surface soil and levelling off for final preparation.
- Suitable for 4 years + with the supervision of an adult.
Used for digging, soil turning and cultivating.