Kent & Stowe Garden Life Stainless Steel Hand 3 Prong Cultivator is 40% lighter than the standard stainless steel equivalent and has a 15 year guarantee.
- This hand crafted, traditional, quality, light Stainless Steel Hand 3 Prong Cultivator is 40% lighter than its Kent & Stowe original stainless steel counterpart.
- Its size and light weight offer increased manoeuvrability and comfort during use in beds and borders for light forking and raking of the surface soil and it's great for breaking up heavy clay soil.
- The beautiful ash wood handle is contoured to provide a comfortable grip, and the cranked shaft protects knuckles.
The high quality stainless steel prongs provide efficient cultivation with minimal soil adhesion.
- Whilst this lighter weight hand cultivator might suit you simply because you prefer lighter tools, it may also be suitable for younger and female gardeners and anyone with reduced mobility or arthritic conditions.
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, contoured for perfect comfortable grip.
- 40% lighter than Kent & Stowe original stainless steel.
Efficient cultivation of surface soil, beds and borders up to a depth of 3.