The Kent & Stowe Garden Life Digging Fork has been specifically designed for all gardeners, particularly those who might struggle with a heavier tool as it is 40% lighter than Kent & Stowe original stainless steel.
Light, sharp and long-lasting it's highly manoeuvrable and perfect for cultivation, aerating, and soil turning including being suitable for those tighter spaces in your lawn. A beautiful ash wood handle makes it an attractive addition to any tool set.
- 40% lighter than Kent & Stowe original stainless steel.
- Garden for longer.
- Practical and easy to use.
- Increased manoeuvrability.
- High quality stainless steel prongs.
- Shaft made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD handle.
- Weight performance above UK standards.
- Ideal for gardeners who might struggle with heavier tools.
- Perfect for tighter spaces and beds and borders gardening.
- Cultivation, soil turning, aerating and breaking up soil.