Transport yourself to the seashore with four new fragrances from Yankee Candle....
Yankee Candle has come a long way from its inception in 1969, when 17-year-old Mike Kitteredge melted some crayons to make his mother a candle for Christmas. A neighbour saw the gift and convinced him to sell it to her, so then Mike had enough of a stake to buy wax for two new candles – one to give his mother, one to sell.
From those humble beginnings, we’ve grown into what’s now the best-known name in home fragrance worldwide, offering the largest and most captivating selection of scented candles, accessories and flameless products. Sharing our customers’ passion for fragrance, we continue to develop new and vibrant fragrances and also fresh ways to deliver those scents, so there’s always something new to discover. Yankee Candle captures every season and special moment in life with true-to-life scents, from spring blooms to Christmas traditions.
A scent of the coast
Yankee Candle have worked on four evocative new fragrances for spring and summer:
- Coastal Living An intriguing mix of salty and sweet – coastal flowers carried on a warm ocean breeze.
- Sea Air Transport yourself to the shoreline with a fragrance that evokes a scent of refreshing air at the water’s edge, laced with sea salt, cyclamen and rose.
- Driftwood This fragrance will draw you in with its charming scent, reminding you of favourite beach-side memories: sandy, woody and sun-weathered.
- Garden by the Sea Recreate an oceanic experience and refresh your home with this delicate floral scent, with its hints of seashore blooms and bright bundles of sea thrift.
- Large Jar Candle: up to 150 hours
- Medium Jar Candle: up to 90 hours
- Small Jar Candle: up to 40 hours
- Votive Candle: up to 15 hours
- Wax Melt: up to 8 hours
- Tea Light Candle: up to 6 hours
Shop the Yankee Candle collection in store now.