The Wenlock log cabin from Forest has an eye-catching and unique design, making it ideal for positioning in an unused corner of your garden to bring it to life. The two opening windows and glazed double doors allow plenty of light into the cabin and keep the interior properly ventilated. This log cabin is manufactured from 28mm smooth planed, machined logs for a sturdy and rigid build. This construction is paired with 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards to ensure water resistance and stability. To further the longevity of this building, the roof is finished with shingles. Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust the doors vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling.
Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice. The Wenlock features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Wenlock log cabin from Forest has a unique design that makes it eye-catching and perfect for positioning in a cosy corner of the garden
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening windows to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.