If you are looking for a stylish alternative to a shed, the Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden is a practical and great looking solution. With a generous 2000 capacity it is ideal for storing larger garden equipment, furniture and barbeques. Large double doors also mean it is perfect for use as a mower store or bike store. This robust, high quality Outdoor Store is manufactured using smooth-planed, pressure treated, interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards and will look good in any garden.
This subtle yet practical unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The pressure treated store has a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. Additional smooth-planed decorative barge boards give the front an attractive finish. The doors be closed using the plate hasp and staple fastening and secured further with the use of an additional padlock.
The clever design also means the high quality, green mineral felted Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference. Also available with Apex roof.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- Clever design means the green mineral felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- 15 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.