The Shiplap Garden Storage Box from Forest is a robust yet stylish chest, ideal for tidying away outdoor items and protecting them from the weather. It is an attractive solution for decluttering your hallway, utility and garden areas. With 300 litres of capacity it is perfect for storing muddy wellies, toys, tools or your dog walking kit. The box has a small footprint and subtly fits by a front or back door, on a patio or in a garage or workshop.
It is constructed using quality, smooth-planed, interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards that have been treated with an anti-fungal preservative, forced into the timber under pressure. This gives a 15 year guarantee against rot. The floor is mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise the box off the ground and keep it dry. The lightweight lift-up lid is hinged and the practical handle enables quick and easy access to the items inside.
Finished in a natural timber colour, the high quality green mineral roof felt keeps it weatherproof.
- Robust and attractive storage unit perfect for keeping smaller garden items, muddy boots and the kid's toys tidied away
- Small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a door, on a patio or in a garage/workshop
- Approximately 300 litre capacity
- Lightweight lift-up lid is hinged to enable quick and easy access to everything inside
- Natural timber colour and with smooth-planed decorative barge boards
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- High quality green mineral felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- 15 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.