The Dip Treated Shiplap Tongue and Groove 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and the sloping pent roof is designed to let rainwater run off efficiently. Its compact size makes it great for smaller gardens where space is at a premium. It has a high quality shiplap tongue and groove construction made with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards and a mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material.
Having been dip treated, this shed is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for at least 10 years, providing you retreat it with a shed preservative annually and it is isolated from ground contact. The door has been braced with strong double“Z”framing and has safe and secure hidden hinges. The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that is secured with security screws that can't be unscrewed.
The door can be secured with a hasp and staple latch (padlock not included). Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- 6x4 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Pent Shed from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Dip treated with 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- 10 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.