The Ripon Cabin from Forest offers a corner cabin solution with an interesting and unique design. Its sister cabin, The Pickering, is a mirror image of it, so all garden layouts can be catered for. The two opening windows allow plenty of light into the cabin and excellent ventilation during the warmer months. To ensure this cabin has excellent stability it has been manufactured with kiln dried 34mm machined logs and 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor. It also has a roof finished with felt shingles to protect against rain and double glazing to help insulate the cabin.
Designed with multiple uses in mind this cabin also features a separate, integrated storage area.
Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust your door vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling. The Ripon features mortise locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Ripon log cabin from Forest has a handy storage space and is a mirror image of The Pickering cabin – choose either to suit your garden layout
- The cladding is made using 34mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening, double glazed windows which keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.