The Raised Log Planter from Forest has a beautiful half log construction that will look great as both a kitchen garden and a decorative feature.
The additional height of this bed makes planting and weeding easier, as well as keeping pests such as slugs at bay.
The planter is manufactured from pressure treated logs, which carry a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The trough can hold approximately 100 litres of compost, which gives plenty of capacity for growing a wide variety of plants.
The raised bed is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build.
- The Forest Raised Log Planter has an eye-catching design that will make a great kitchen garden for growing herbs or vegetables
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated logs
- Supplied with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Holds approximately 100 litres of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- 15-year anti-rot
- At 1m wide there's plenty of room for growing
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.