The Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence. With a roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture. The relatively small footprint and natural colour finish means it will blend attractively into any garden setting. This Tall Garden Store is manufactured from traditional pressure treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels on the front.
The felted Pent roof keeps the store weather tight and can be assembled sloping backwards or forwards to suit personal preference and position. The unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry. The double doors can be closed using the plate hasp and staple fastening which can be secured with the addition of a padlock. Also available with Apex roof.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximately 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple fastening and additional secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- 15 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.