The Parisienne Arbour from Forest is a continentally inspired, shaded place to sit that can be enhanced with climbing plant life covering the diamond trellis panels. The slatted roof allows some light through while also offering protection against the rain. For a superior build, the Parisienne Arbour is constructed from slow grown softwood that has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year manufactured guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The timber has also been smooth planed for a splinter-free finish and is FSC certified.
Delivered to you flat packed for self-assembly only. Fixing and instructions included for a quick and easy build.
- The Parisienne Arbour will be a haven for both you and your climbing plants
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber for a superior build
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Comfortably seats up to 2 people, making it great for entertaining
- Slatted roof allows some light through while also offering protection against the rain
- Lattice side and back panels are great for training climbing plants and creating a little more privacy around the arbour
- The sloped back on the benches make for optimum comfort
- Delivered flat packed for self-assembly
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.