The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor is very robust and allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. For added strength and security, the single door is braced with double“Z”framing.
The door also features hidden door hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch and padlock for increased security (padlock not included). The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that won't go yellow or brittle over time and fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed. The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons, while the pressure treatment that has been applied to the shed affords a 15 year guarantee against rot.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Quality Pressure Treated Overlap 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest
- Square cut overlap timber board construction
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28mm x 28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- 15 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.