This Overlap 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest has a practical design and is built to last. This garden building will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment. The straight cut boards of this shed are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions.
The smooth planed barge boards give this shed an attractive finish. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor is very robust and allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. For added strength and security, the single door is braced with double“Z”framing.
The door also features hidden door hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch and padlock for increased security (padlock not included). The two fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate, will not become brittle or yellow over time and are fixed with one-way security screws. Due to the pressure treatment of this shed, it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest
- Square cut overlap timber board construction
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28mm x 28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.