The Pressure Treated Overlap 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest has no windows, providing you with increased protection of your belongings as they are not left on show. It also comes with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). This security shed is manufactured from straight cut timber boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions.
This building has a black sand felted OSB roof and for a high quality finish on this garden shed, the barge boards have been smooth planed and we have added a finial for a decorative touch. The strong braced double“Z”framed door can be hung either side of the door opening to suit your garden. These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and all the timber used to construct this shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Quality Pressure Treated Overlap 8x6 Apex Shed from Forest
- No windows so your possessions are not on show
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Strengthened door with double “Z” framing
- 7mm overlap cladding and 28mm x 28mm framing
- 8mm solid sheet roof
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.