The Overlap 8' x 6' Apex Shed from Forest has a practical and traditional design and is built to last. It will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment, and the pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The shed is made using straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions.
The two fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate, fixed with security screws, and will not become brittle or yellow over time.
The strong braced double "Z" framed door can be hung either side of the door opening and either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden. The door also features hidden door hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
The pressure treatment of this shed affords it a guarantee against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 8' x 6' Apex Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28x28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.