The Overlap 6' x 4' Apex Shed from Forest offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment; the apex design makes it ideal for housing a potting table along one side of the interior with enough central headroom for you to work comfortably.
The shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and to aid water run-off.
The single window is made from unbreakable polycarbonate and fixed with security screws, and will not become brittle or yellow over time. For added strength and security, the single door is braced with double "Z" framing, and can be hung on either side to suit your needs.
The door also features hidden security hinges and can be locked with the plate hasp and staple latch for increased security. The pressure treated solid boarded floor is strong and sturdy, which is ideal for storing heavier items such as lawn mowers or bags of compost. Due to the pressure treatment of this shed, it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
The smooth-planed bargeboard and finial give this shed an attractive finish.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed for this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 6' x 4' Apex Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 28mm x 28mm framing and 8mm solid sheet roof
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.