The Overlap 10' x 8' Apex Workshop from Forest has a practical and traditional design and is built to last. It will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment or establish a workshop.
The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The shed is made using straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions.
The four fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate and fixed with security screws, and will not become brittle or yellow over time. The strong braced double “Z” framed doors can be located either side of the shed to suit your garden, and you can also choose which side the windows are during construction. The doors also feature hidden hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included).
The smooth planed barge board and finial give an attractive finish and due to the pressure treatment of this shed, it carries a guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with assembly.
These Forest garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Quality Pressure Treated Overlap 10x8 Apex Workshop with Double Doors from Forest
- Straight cut, overlap timber board construction
- windows made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Strengthened door with double “Z” framing
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding and 28x28mm framing
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- 15-year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.