The Overlap 10' x 6' Apex Workshop from Forest has a practical and traditional design and is built to last.
It will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment, and the pressure treated solid timber boarded floor allows for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The workshop is made using straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to changing weather conditions.
The four fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate, fixed with security screws, and will not become brittle or yellow over time. The strong braced double "Z" framed doors can be positioned either end of the shed relative to the windows during construction.
The double doors feature hidden hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). These garden workshops are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
The smooth-planed bargeboards and finial give an attractive finish and due to the pressure treatment of this workshop, it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with assembly.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 10' x 6' Apex Workshop with Double Doors from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28mm x 28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.