The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution for keeping clutter, such as gardening equipment or kids outdoor games, neatly tidied away. The reverse apex design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential. This building is secured with a door that is braced with strong double "Z" framing, hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The roof and floor of this Forest shed are made from solid sheet material and the roof is completed with black sand felt.
The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that won't go yellow or brittle over time and is fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed. The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons and the dip treatment that has been applied to the 6x4 shed gives them a 10 year guarantee against rot damage (annual re treatment is required).
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Unbreakable polycarbonate window with security screws
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing
- Plate hasp and staple latch
- 7mm overlap cladding and 28 x 28mm framing
- 8mm - 9mm solid sheet roof and floor
- 10 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.