The Overlap Dip Treated 8' x 6' Apex Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from wheelbarrows to lawnmowers.
The traditional apex roof and smooth-planed finial and barge boards ensure this shed will look great in any garden.
The door of this Forest shed has been braced with strong double “Z” framing, has secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch.
The straight cut boards are overlapped allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather and aid rainwater run-off.
The two fixed windows use unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time and are fixed with security screws.
The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay.
This 8' x 6' Apex Shed is supplied with a 10-year guarantee against rot. Please note: annual retreatment is required.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Overlap Dip Treated 8' x 6' Apex Shed from Forest
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double “Z” framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth-planed bargeboards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding and 28 x 28mm framing
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- 10-year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.