The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from plant and pots to lawnmowers. The pent roof makes the shed useful as a storage unit and good for placing in the corner of a garden. The smooth planed finial and barge boards also ensure this shed will look great in any garden.
The straight cut boards are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and ensure rain water run-off. The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material while the roof is finished with black sand felt. The window is glazed using unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, and fixed with security screws. The door of this Forest shed is braced with strong double“Z”framing, has secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 6x4 Pent Shed is supplied with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee with annual re treatment. Forest garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest
- Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double“Z”framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth planed barge boards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor and 28mm x 28mm framing
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- 10 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.