The Dip Treated Overlap 10' x 8' Apex Workshop with Double Doors from Forest is ideal for use as a workshop or large storage solution for all types of gardening equipment.
The traditional apex roof and smooth-planed finial and bargeboards ensure this building will look great in any garden.
The straight cut boards have an overlap construction which allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and aid water run-off.
The double doors of this Forest workshop are braced with strong double “Z” framing, have secure hidden hinges and are fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch.
The four fixed windows are glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time and are fixed with security screws.
The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material while the roof is finished with black sand felt.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay.
This 10' x 8' Apex Workshop is supplied with a 10-year guarantee against rot.
Please note: annual retreatment is required.
These garden buildings are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Dip Treated Overlap 10' x 8' Apex Workshop from Forest
- 10-year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Dip treatment protects timber from rot damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong doors with double “Z” framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth-planed bargeboards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding and 45x28mm framing
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.