The 7x7 Oakley Summerhouse from Forest is packed full of fantastic features, such as the ¾ length windows and glazed double doors so the interior is flooded with light. You can use this summerhouse as an at-home office, a craft room or somewhere to entertain guests for a dinner party. Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off, while a high quality mineral-felted roof ensures the building is water-tight.
The solid timber-boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for things such as furniture. The timber used for these summerhouses has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, which is lightweight and a much safer alternative to glass.
The smooth planed scalloped barge boards and decorative finial finish this summerhouse house off nicely. The Oakley Summerhouse is also available in the following sizes: 7x5 and 8x6
- The 7x7 Oakley Summerhouse will give you a luxury place to sit and enjoy your garden from
- Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off
- Timber has been pressure treated to give you a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse and helps flood the interior with natural light
- The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, a lightweight, safer alternative to glass
- Pressure treated solid boarded timber floor for better weight-bearing capabilities
- Scalloped barge boards and decorative finial give a decorative finish
- 15 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.