The Nevis log cabin from Forest is a perfect home extension to be used as a home office or games room, or keep it simple and use it to enjoy the views of your garden during the summer. The double glazed opening windows of this cabin keep the interior adequately ventilated, while allowing plenty of light in. The timber used to manufacture this log cabin is robust 34mm machined logs that have been smooth planed for an elegant finish. The quality continues through the roof and floor with 19mm tongue and groove construction and weather-resistant shingles.
The extended overhang provides some shelter from the rain or harsh sun. Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust your door vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling. Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
The Nevis features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Nevis log cabin from Forest is the perfect size for an at-home office, while the extended overhang provides a touch of shade for you to sit outside
- The cladding is made using 34mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening double glazed windows, to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.