The Malvern log cabin from Forest features a little alcove that is perfect for a desk, chair or workbench and an integrated porch area where you can sit and enjoy your garden. Despite being quite a compact structure, this cabin has a deceptively large interior and makes an excellent extension to your home. This log cabin is manufactured from high quality, smooth planed 28mm machined logs combined with 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof boards. The roof is finished with shingles to further improve the longevity and weather resistance of this cabin.
The Malvern features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust your door vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling. To ensure The Malvern log cabin is filled with light and properly ventilated, it has a glazed door and two opening windows; during the summer it is ideal for using as a retreat from the sun.
Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice. All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Malvern log cabin from Forest features an alcove which is ideal for positioning a desk or workbench in
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has 2 opening windows to keep the interior bright and adequately ventilated
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.