The Log and Tool Store from Forest is incredibly versatile and has multiple storage compartments.
It features a large sheltered area for you to store your logs or pre-packed coal, a tool storage cabinet with hinged door as well as a handy shelf for you to keep kindling and smaller tools safe.
The wood store has a rough sawn, slatted back and floor to ensure there is an adequate airflow through the logs, keeping the damp at bay.
Shiplap tongue and groove construction has been used for a sleek exterior that encourages rainwater run-off.
The timber used to manufacture the store has been pressure-treated to give it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The lockable storage section is ideal for keeping tool such as a small wood splitting axe, matches or other gardening tools dry.
We recommend using a weed black fabric in the base of the store to prevent weeds from growing around your logs and making them damp.
Fixings and instructions are included for a simple self-assembly.
Please note: the tools and logs displayed in the image are NOT included.
- The Forest Log and Tool Store features an integrated shelf for your tools and kindling
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber
- Timber has a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Raised slatted base and back panel allow adequate air flow
- The use of weed block fabric is recommended to prevent damp
- 15-year anti-rot
- Overhanging roof to ensure water runs off, away from drying logs
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.