The Harwood log cabin from Forest is a simple and compact building, with a pent roof for a stylish, more modern look. This log cabin is ideal for using as an at-home office or simply somewhere to relax with a cup of tea or glass of wine and enjoy the view of your garden. For a strong and sturdy build, The Harwood has been manufactured using 28mm machined log cladding and 19mm tongue and groove boards for the roof and floor. This construction, paired with the shingle roof covering, makes for a weather-proof and stable log cabin.
Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust your door vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling. Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice. The Harwood features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Harwood log cabin from Forest is the perfect size for creating a little corner for relaxing in your garden
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has no windows
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.