The Genoa Arch from Forest has an elegant curved top that will enhance a stunning garden or walkway entrance.
The trellis side panels are the perfect place to grow climbing plants such as wisteria to create a colourful, sweet-smelling focal point in your garden.
To ensure this structure will last, it has been manufactured using pressure treated timber which carries a 15-year warranty to protect against rot and fungal decay.
For an easy assembly, the rafters are notched and you are supplied with comprehensive instructions.
- The Genoa Arch effortlessly creates a stunning feature to frame a garden walk-way
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber for a superior build
- 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Traditional roof batons aid a sturdy structure and have a slight arc for an aesthetically pleasing touch
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground
- Lattice side panels are great for training climbing plants
- Pre-notched rafters ensure a quick and easy build
- Width between posts is 125cm
- Delivered flat packed for self-assembly
- 15-year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.