The Cranbourne Corner Summerhouse from Forest fits snugly into any unused garden corners to create a stunning focal point. The plentiful glazing allows natural light to pour into the interior and gives you a fantastic view of your garden. The summerhouse is constructed using 12mm shiplap tongue and groove, which encourages rain water run off to provide a more weather resistant build.
The timber used for this building has been dip treated to give a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage – providing you retreat the timber with a preservative on an annual basis. Plenty of natural light can enter the summerhouse through the 4 styrene glazed windows and the half glazed double doors, making it a great option for a garden office.
To keep your belongings secure the doors are fitted with a press lock and key. The roof and floor are made from OSB sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt. Fixings and instruction for self-assembly are included, but why not take a look at our accessories and add installation to let us take care of everything for you.
- The Cranbourne Corner Summerhouse from Forest will fill that unused space in your garden perfectly
- Manufactured using 12mm shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Timber has been dip treated to give you a 10 year guarantee against rot
- Half glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- Two large polystyrene glazed windows allow plenty of natural light in
- The Cranbourne can be secured with a press lock and key
- Black sand roof felt finishes the building
- 10 Years anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.