This Corner Table Planter from Forest has been specially designed to accommodate wheelchair access, so everyone can enjoy a spot of gardening.
The 90cm height is also great for those who find it difficult to bend or kneel down while gardening.
The planter is perfect for displaying an array of flowers, or even for use as a kitchen garden to grow herbs and vegetables to cook with.
The Forest Corner Planter has sturdy 70 x 35mm framing, 60 x 60mm square legs and is manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber.
This construction gives a splinter-free finish and a guarantee against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
With this planter you also get a free jute liner which has fantastic water retaining properties.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Corner Table Planter has been specially designed for wheelchair access and will fit perfectly in a corner
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber
- Supplied with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK's leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening.
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- 15-year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.