The Bradnor cabin is available in two sizes to suit your garden space and is perfect for adding a small extension onto your living space to use as an office or summerhouse. The cabin does not have any windows, but the double doors are glazed to allow plenty of light to fill the interior. Manufactured from smooth planed 28mm machined logs for a strong and sturdy build. The roof and floor are made from 19mm tongue and groove boards to ensure the stability of the building. To finish the log cabin, the roof is covered with shingles to protect against any harsh weather.
Adjustable hinges allow you to adjust your door vertically and horizontally, ideal for timber products that have a tendency to have doors that bind due to settling or swelling. Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice. The Bradnor features mortised locking door mechanisms to keep your belongings safe and secure. All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. We recommend that the log cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- The Bradnor log cabin from Forest is a perfect compact solution for a reading nook in your garden or a simple at home office and is available in two sizes
- The cladding is made using 28mm machined logs for a robust build
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards give additional stability and strength
- This log cabin has no windows
- Glazed double doors provide even more light in the cabin and are secured with a mortise locking system
- Supplied untreated and unpainted
- It is recommended that the cabin is built upon a firm and level surface such as a poured concrete base
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.