If you are after something a little more decorative that still has the functions and capabilities of a regular compost bin, this Beehive Compost Bin from Forest is the solution.
This composter is manufactured using pressure treated softwood, essential when a product is in constant contact with moisture.
The lid can be held open with a handy prop, and the bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Beehive Compost Bin is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from pressure treated softwood
- Supplied with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- The bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease
- Holds approximately 250L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with instructions for self-assembly
- 15 year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.