The Bed Builder Pack from Forest is perfect for use as a kitchen garden, the large size and 21cm depth means it can hold approximately 380 litres of compost for growing vegetables, herbs or simply decorative plants.
Using a planter is a great option if your garden suffers from poor soil, as this way you can fill it with nutrient-rich soil that your plants with thrive in.
As the planter is raised off the ground, weeding is made much easier and pests such as slugs are kept at bay.
The bed also has pre-fixed 41cm spikes for sinking into the ground to ensure a sturdy structure.
The planter comes with a 15-year guarantee due to being manufactured from pressure treated timber.
The raised bed is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build.
- The Forest Bed Builder Pack has an eye-catching design that will make a great kitchen garden for growing herbs or vegetables
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated logs
- Supplied with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Pre-fixed 41cm spikes for sinking into the ground
- Holds approximately 380L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- 15-year anti-rot
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.