Our wooden shed bases are quick and easy to build and do away with the hassle of laying slabs or concrete bases. They require minimal DIY skills and take only a short time to put together. Once built, they provide a level and sturdy base which is raised off the ground to protect the shed floor from becoming damp. The timber used has been pressure treated to protect against rot.
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber
- Complete with metal spikes for securing into the ground.
- Provides a quick and easy solution to foundations for sheds and garden buildings.
- Pressure treated with a 15 year anti rot guarantee
- Choose size to match corresponding size of shed
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Delivered direct from Forest Garden within 15 working days, usually within 3 weeks.