Royal Horticultural Society endorsed stainless steel fork for general border cultivation. This small scale tool is lighter than the norm and therefore suited to gardeners who are smaller in stature. It also features an extra long strapped socket, to give strength and flex to this key joint.
- FSC ash wooden handled with comfortable ‘Y’ grip.
- Extra-long strapped socket introduces strength and flex at this key joint of the garden fork.
- Stainless steel head gives rust resistance and clean movement through soil.
- Heat treated stainless steel tines cope easily with compacted soil.
- RHS Endorsed.
- Head measure 23cm long x 14cm wide
- Overall height 93cm