The Bosch AVR1100 Verticutter is a powerful and convenient way to cut through the soil, helping to remove dead moss and freshen up your grass. Equipped with a premium battery and a 32cm working-width, the Bosch AVR1100 Verticutter aerates the soil, making it healthier and (almost) weed-free and longer-lasting. If dead grass cuttings and moss are allowed to sit on the lawn's surface it can prevent rain water from draining deep under the ground where it's needed the most. Much of the water and moisture will sit on top making your lawn soggy and looking very sorry for itself. With 14 rotating steel blades and a working width of 32cm it can delicately but comprehensively tease-out any build-up from your lawn surface, in turn enabling the turf to breathe, and water and nutrients to better penetrate the root-system. Other key features include a soft grip handle, 4 height settings and a 50 litre collector for added comfort and ease. Bosch gives you a two-year guarantee on privately used tools. On the service platform MyBosch you can extend the guarantee on your newly purchased Bosch DIY power tool, garden tool or measuring tool to three years at no extra charge. All you have to do to extend the guarantee is log on to MyBosch and register your tool within 4 weeks of purchasing it.
Cutting Width/Length: 32cm
CC/Wattage: 1100 Watts
- Compact storage. Double folding handle, stackable collection box
- Large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it
- "Jet-Collect" System. Innovative drum with stainless steel blades and airflow inlets quickly and completely removes the layer of thatch consisting of plant debris, moss and weeds from the lawn
- Motor capacity 1.100 W
- Drum system 14 rotating stainless steel blades
- Working width 32 cm
- Work height +5/0/-5/-10 mm
- Working height settings 4
- Collection box capacity 50 L
- Weight 9,9 kg
Delivered direct from Handy by parcel carrier, usually within 10 working days. Handy do not currently deliver to Northern Ireland or offshore islands.