Grow with us
At Dobbies, we’re proud to be one of the country’s leading garden centres. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products. We take pride in the expert help and advice we give our customers.
And of course, we’re proud of our people.
That’s why we like to attract enthusiastic and talented people to join the Dobbies team. Exceptional individuals that have the skill and drive to grow with a great company.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion.
- Horti Expert - Aberdeen
- Aquatics/Pets Expert - Aberdeen
- Commis Chef - Aberdeen
- Chef - Aberdeen
- Restaurant Customer Advisor - Aberdeen
- General Manager - Ashford
- Chef de Partie - Ayr
- Horti Expert - Bar Hill, Cambridge
- Pets Customer Service Advisor - Bar Hill, Cambridge
- Restaurant Supervisor - Birtley
- General Manager - Carlisle
- Restaurant Supervisor – Chesterfield
- Deputy Manager - Dalgety Bay
- Horti Supervisor - Dundee
- Baker (20 hours) - Dundee
- Aquatics Supervisor - Gailey
- Chef de Partie - Gillingham
- Commis Chef - Inverness
- Restaurant Customer Advisor - Inverness
- Commis Chef (20 hours) - Liverpool
- Baker (20 hours) - Livingston
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Melville (Edinburgh)
- Restaurant Customer Advisor - Melville (Edinburgh)
- Aquatics/Pets Customer Advisor - Melville (Edinburgh)
- Aquatics Supervisor – Milingavie
- Commis Chef - Milton Keynes
- Baker - Milton Keynes
- Warehouse Expert - Perth
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Ponteland
- Baker - Ponteland
- Commis Chef - Sandyholm
- Visual Merchandiser (20 hours per week) – Shepton Mallet
- Community Champion (part time) – Shepton Mallet
- Horti Supervisor - Shepton Mallet
Full details of these roles can be found via www.caterer.com for Restaurant vacancies or www.totaljobs.com for Foodhall, Garden Centre and CSO vacancies. Alternatively you can apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that we are unable to respond to unsuccessful or speculative candidates. Should you be successful in being selected for interview you will be contacted directly by the recruiting manager. Feedback can only be given to candidates who have attended an interview.